Basic Miso-Tahini Dressing
• 1 heaping tbsp sesame tahini
• 1 1/2 tsp miso paste*
• 1/8 tsp turmeric powder
• 1/8 tsp garlic powder
• 1 1/2 tbsp water (or as desired)
1. Mix tahini, miso, turmeric & garlic powder with 1 tbsp water.
2. Once well mixed add additional 1/2 tbsp water or leave as is. I like the extra water because it provides more dressing and it’s easier to toss when the dressing is a bit thinner.
3. I LOVE this dressing with the following kale salad: shredded kale, chopped broccoli florets, raisins & walnuts.
4. Other fun mix-ins: sunflower seeds, chia seeds, almonds, chopped or shredded carrot, fresh basil, avocado, coconut aminos & hot sauce!
* If you would like your dressing soy-free, use a soy-free chickpea miso paste instead of the standard soy miso. I actually prefer the chickpea miso with this dressing!